- Job Responsibilities
- Manage the day-to-day operations of Finance, Accounting, HR related matters and payroll and Administration function.
- Prepare management report such as P&L and other reports as requested.
- Prepare Budget, Forecast operating profit on monthly or quarterly basis and other supporting report requested.
- Monitor Operating Cash Flow and prepare back reconciliation and ensure proper documentation for internal and external review and approval.
- Executing/Managing/Supervising office administrative work and facilities management.
- Part of the company senior management in establishing company growth and development.
- Liaise with tax agents, auditors, bankers, company secretary and other statutory bodies.
- Perform other duties as assignment by Regional Director
- Job Requirements
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mathematics or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Strong analytical and leadership skills and being able to communicate with all level of people.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- A person of integrity, mature and good team player.
- Full-Time position(s) available
- 40 years below
- Able to work immediately
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Wisma UOA II Jalan Pinang