- Reporting directly to Team Leader and/or Team Manager.
- Deliver a world class customer service to guests’ by providing an efficient output of the reservation bookings and the smooth flow of operations.
- Provide polite, professional and accurate response.
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests and colleagues.
- Able to bind strong and long term relationship with guest.
- Right attitude and interested to learn, love meeting people and passionate.
- Attend to all guests’ requests and enquiries.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and interaction skills.
- Work in a team with other co-workers and also management team ethically.
- Exceed customer expectation in terms of customer service & accurate information.
- Accountable for meeting individual (KPI) and team goals.
- Assist with the daily reservations processes, servicing guest needs and queries, provide alternative options to agents.
- Upsell and recommend company’s products and services and offer alternatives.
- Direct and coordinate the reservations daily activities, meetings, follow up with hotel’s processes and procedures.
- Ensure all bookings are thoroughly checked by communicating all amendments to agents, clients and hotels concerned.
- Customer acquisition of product sales for outbound position.
- Candidate must posses at least SPM or Diploma or Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Ambitious Fresh graduates who are looking for a Career Start are encouraged to apply
- Preferably working experience in Hotel,Travel Agents or airline ticketing. Hotel reservations experience is an added advantage.
- Preferably Senior/Junior Executives specializing in Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Proactive, positive attitude, service oriented and possess high level of commitment in work.
- Friendly, approachable, service oriented with positive attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal skill with leadership qualities.
- Flexible to changes and has sense of urgency.
- Good command of spoken and written English, Bahasa Malaysia and/or any other dialect will be an added advantage.
- Enthusiastic, self motivated and able to succeed in a fast paced customer focus environment.
- Successful candidates will be provided not only comprehensive training but enhance training which covers leaderships, interpersonal and soft skills.
- Full time and Immediate positions available.
Remunerations & Benefits
- Attractive and competitive salary range.
- Normal working hours and normal working days.
- Quarterly staff recognition and appreciation.
- Attractive commissions/ allowances for departmental support.
- Special rates at hotel accommodation for employee and families.
- Travel and complimentary Hotel stays within Malaysia and/or Asia Pacific.
- Dental care benefits.
- Annual leave entitlement.
- Performance rewards
- Comprehensive trainings.
- Dynamic and fun working environment.
- Outstanding career path opportunities.
*** Interested candidates are invited to apply with complete resume with your latest passport-sized photograph (n.r.) and details of current and expected salary.
Attention: Human Resources Department
Our Client : http://www.spavillage.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: RM2,000.00 to RM3,500.00 /month