Responsible plan media social content to various social media channel. The key goal is to represent the company to achieve customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and exploiting all aspects of social media marketing roadmap.
– Understand company’s business models and marketing strategy.
– Assisting the team in the preparation of marketing and communication plans.
– Build and execute cross content through competitive research platform determination, bench marketing, messaging and audience identification.
– Assisting the team in PR matters (Press Releases, Write Up, Photography and Videography)
– Assisting the team in organizing events.
– Assisting IT with Website and Content Creation.
– Identifying target audiences and analyzing their characteristics, behavior, and habits.
– Undertaking research and analyzing data using specialist industry resources.
– Monitoring and optimize effectiveness of campaigns.
– Maintaining records and preparing periodic reports
– Any related task and ad-hoc request by the supervisor.
– Minimum diploma in Mass communication/Digital Marketing/Marketing or any related field.
– Minimum of 4 month Internship Attachment
– Excellent writing, presentation and communication skills
– A self-starter and a team player with the ability to multitask.
– Confident and able to handle situation professionally
– Excellent understanding of digital fundamentals and research
Diploma – RM500
Bachelor Degree – RM700